I’m Vanessa May, a fully qualified, experienced and registered nutritional therapist, wellbeing coach and grief coach. Based in Ealing, West London, I work via Skype or Zoom, enabling me to work with clients wherever they may live.
- I have a degree in Nutritional Medicine from the University of West London
- I am an ILM Accredited Wellbeing Coach.
- Registered member of The Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC), The Nutritional Therapy Council (NTC) and The British Association for Nutrition and Lifestyle Medicine (BANT).
- FHT Foundation Level Accreditation in ME, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia Recovery
- FHT Foundation Level Accreditation in Family Dynamics
- Phytotherapy (herbs) with The Vogel Institute
- Bereavement Counselling course to support my work as a Grief Coach and Mentor. (I post about grief on my Instagram account: @may.wellbeing)
- In 2021 my book about grief and loss is due be published.
- As a BANT registered Nutritionist, I have provided ‘expert comment’ and many Health and Nutrition articles for magazines and newspapers, including the following…
In order to keep up to date with the latest research, I regularly attend lectures and seminars.
Global Health & Pharma Magazine Alternative Medicine Awards.
Best Lifestyle Medicine Specialist 2018 & Award for Excellence in Nutritional Therapy:
Wellbeing and Nutrition
Click here to contact me.
Nutritional therapist, wellbeing coach, grief coach
It isn’t just Vanessa’s skill at devising a personalised prescription I benefited from, she is also a very sympathetic and non judgemental listener – she engages you in a discussion rather than just tell you what you should do. I found her approach refreshing”